24 de enero de 2011

New Hobby / Nuevo Hobby


I looove cameras! Especially old ones! I’ve wanted to go shopping for some for quite a while now and finally yesterday I made my trip to the swap meet :) I went to two different one; in the first I found this really beautiful leather bag, it was love at first sight! I really don’t know what I’ll use it for or when but I couldn’t resist !! I also found this very pretty 35mm camera, even though it’s plastic it looks very nice and it was brand new.  Ill probably play with it and see what kind of images it captures.

The second I visited was by far my favorite! They had soo many cameras that it was difficult to decide which one to get! Finally I decided for an absolutely beautiful vintage bellows camera. It caught my eye since the first time I saw it!

I think I found a new hobby! Collecting cameras !!

--

Me encantan las camaras! Especialmente las viejitas!! Había tenido ganas de ir en busca de alguna y ayer por fin me di el tiempo para ir al tianguis en busca de alguna reliquia :)  Fui a dos diferentes; en el primero encontré una hermosa bolsa de piel, fue amor a primera vista! Todavía no se cuando o para que la voy a usar pero la verdad no me pude resistir!! También encontré una cámara de 35mm muy linda, aunque es de plástico esta muy bien cuidada y parece nueva. Probablemente voy a jugar con ella par aver que tipo de imágenes capta.

El Segundo que visité fue mi favorito por mucho! Tenían taantas cámaras que me fue difícil decidirme por una! Finalmente me decidí por una hermosa cámara de fuelle. Me enamore de ella desde que la ví.

Creo que encontré un Nuevo hobby!! Coleccionar camaras!!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario