16 de febrero de 2012

Yosemite National Park - Day4


Welcome Back travelers! After a long break we are back where we left off from my vacation photos from last year (wow, time goes by fast!). Today we head to the beautiful Yosemite National Park, ready? 
Let me start by saying that when I scheduled this tour, I knew we would have to wake up really early and by this day we were going to be tired from walking all over the place, so I cheated a little on telling my family the time the bus was going to pick us up. I was told that the bus would pick us up between 6:00 am and 6:20 am, but I just flat out said 6 because I didn't want us to be late. 

When the bus finally picked us up, we noticed an accent on our driver (not that accents are bad, but curiosity appeared). In our first stop to get breakfast my brothers started talking to him and found out he was from Brazil! That was a very fun fact because my bothers were able to practice their portuguese with a real brazilian. He talked all the way to Yosemite and we heard some really interesting stories as well as the plan for the day.

First stop the big red oaks






Next stop, the waterfalls...





Blue skies and stunning landscapes filled our day :) 



I had a very cute furry model 



Pretty huh? Don't forget to tune in next Thursday to go with me to the Academy of Science and the Japanese Gardens!

Happy Thursday! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario