2 de abril de 2012

I want to go to Seattle!!! + Jumping in on a Challenge

Today is the last day to submit a video for Jasmine Star's new upcoming course with CreativeLive. Though I already tweeted my video, I haven't posted it here in the blog and what better day than today.

I had a hard time making up my mind, because when I first saw it announced in J*'s blog I got excited and then got nervous. Here I had another opportunity to actually step out of my comfort zone and DO this video. The first video I ever made was for her first CreativeLive course in 2010 and that didn't got selected. At first I was a a little disappointed, but then I realized it was a good thing because I had just started my business and I didn't have something to share with the attendants.

Fast forward two years later and I'm here again trying to get a spot in one of her courses, but this time I feel more confident, I've been in the industry for two long years of experience and even though there are still tons of things I need to learn, I feel this time I have a little something to share.

Wish me luck! I really hope I get to be in Seattle with Jasmine Star, JD and the amazing CreativeLive crew!!



J*, CreativeLive, Candy and Spirit Fingers 2.0 from Jessica Chavez on Vimeo.

Happy Monday!!

PS. I might or might not have accepted a 30 day Vlog challenge... tune in tomorrow to see :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario