3 de abril de 2012

Challenge Accepted!

5 days ago one of my Facebook friends posted a link to a 30 day Vlog challenge (a vlog is a short video posted on a blog), but before jumping in I needed to think about it because it would mean a lot of work because one of the rules of the challenge is that the content of these entries has to have good content, meaning that it has to inspire, give some insight or share some knowledge to the audience. I really liked this rule because it would really make me think about the content and challenge me to give you interesting topics for you to leave this blog with something.

So here's my video for Day 1. I hope you enjoy this 30 days as much as me! If you have any specific topics you would like to see on the vlog, feel free to leave a comment!



Vlog Challenge - Day 1 from Jessica Chavez on Vimeo.

Happy Tuesday!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario