10 de abril de 2012

Day 6 - Vlog Challenge


Happy Monday everyone!!

I hope you had an amazing Easter weekend with your family and friends :)

If you asked yourself if I continued with the Vlog Challenge, the answer is yes!! The bad thing is that I've been bad at keeping you posted with the videos as days go by. The first series that I started with this videos is about Branding, we have covered everything from getting to know yourself before even starting to think how you want your logo or website to look like; creating concepts for your new branding; looking for a designer that fits your style and budget; approached social media and our influence in our readers/followers; and today we talked about service, how you approach your clients and follow up with them through your work and after it.



Day 6 - Branding'Service' from Jessica Chavez on Vimeo.

If you want to see the rest of the videos feel free to go over to my Vimeo website and look around, you can access here ---> http://vimeo.com/jessicachavez

Oh! And while you are there please ask them why in the world is this image of me as the cover image???

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario