25 de abril de 2011

Finding my voice

It has been a while since I last wrote here and I have been anxious to get back to writing :) 

For the last couple of weeks I have been thinking, getting the strength to get out of my comfort zone and find my identity as a photographer. All this comes as a result of watching the fabulous Jasmine Star in her second CreativeLIVE online workshop.

I was stressing a little about not finding my voice after just a couple of months of starting my business and I want to thank her for being honest and open about her career and letting us know that it took her a couple of years to find her style, because it gave my permission to take my time and find it, at my own pace, at the right time. Saying that Jasmine gave me permission might seem a little funny, because as an adult sometimes we don’t need a many permissions to do stuff, but this was different. This is a FABULOUS woman, with a GREAT career and AWESOME life and she inspires me, she gave herself permission to take her time, to find her voice and that means I can too, we all can.

Jasmine thank you for being honest, for keeping it real, for inspiring me (and the whole Internet) for pushing me to fight for my dreams, and to dream big! 









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario